Wallace Physical Therapy was founded in 1997 by Bob Wallace PT. Over 20 years and one new clinic location later, we are still focused on hands on personalized care for every patient.
We are seeking a licensed Physical Therapist (PT or DPT) or licensed Physical Therapist's Assistant (PTA) to join our team! You will plan and implement physical rehabilitative programs to improve patient quality of life.
Compensation commensurate on experience.
- Develop and implement physical therapy programs that focus on hands on rehabilitation
- Work directly with patients to achieve maximum physical recovery
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients' progress
- Record and document patient care services
- Collaborate with other team personnel to achieve well-rounded care
- Licensed or on track to be licensed ASAP in the state of Arizona
- Previous experience in physical therapy, rehabilitation, or other related field preferred (new grads welcome to apply)
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Manual therapy skills (or seeking to build or enhance)
Resume required, letter of interest encouraged.